- Arrange meeting logistics with venues, state-wide
- Negotiate fair pricing for conference-related expenditures
- Arrange for
- hotel accommodations
- meeting room/audiovisual equipment rental
- ground transportation
- optional activities with approved travel companies, as requested
- Coordinate brochure mailings
- Collate conference materials
- Work with sponsor on design/text of conference registration form
- On-line registration construction and maintenance*
- Receive-receipt all participant registrations
- Create database (Excel) to track participant registrations
- Provide pre- and on-site registration services
- Finalize post-meeting responsibilities
- Work closely with sponsor to develop a detailed pre-meeting budget
- Establish and collect registration fees
- Process credit card and purchase order payments
- Pay meeting invoices
- Maintain a realistic income/expenditure picture
- Prepare a financial report at conclusion of activity
Administrative fee (options):
- 25% of registration fees collected for utilization of services in all 3 categories.
- 10% of registration fees collected for use of services in each category.
- Negotiated flat fees are also available.
- *Additional fee for this service.
|I can't say enough about the UH Conference Center and Yvonne Yamashita and her staff. They have been involved with the Conference since its inception in 1990. Their expertise, coordination and organizational skills has been monumental in the success of the ASSE Governor's Pacific Rim Safety and Health Conference. I have had first hand experience in their reliability and conscientiousness to the task at hand. We look forward to working with them on many more Conferences.|
Mary L. Silva, BHP Hawai‘i, Co-Chair