UHM Outreach College | Noncredit Programs – About Noncredit Programs
Outreach Home |  UHM Home |  My Classes
About Outreach College UHM Campus Map Outreach College Sitemap
nc banner

Real Estate Professional

A Real Estate Sales License is required if you will be selling real estate in Hawai‘i. The State requires a mandatory pre-licensing course approved by the Real Estate Commission (or a Pre-licensing Education Equivalency from the Commission), a passing score on an official computer-based exam, and payment of a license fee.

For more information about real estate licensure and continuing education requirements in the State of Hawai‘i, please contact the State Real Estate Branch at (808) 586-2643, or visit their website at hawaii.gov/dcca/real/real_ed.

back to top