Ways to Register:
- By Phone (808) 956-8400
- Register Online 24/7: First find your course, then click on the "Register Now" link below the class information
- Fax: (808) 956-3752 (download form)
- In Person: 2425 Campus Road, Sinclair Library 301. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am–5:30pm (except holidays)
- Mail: (download form)
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
Pacific New Media
2440 Campus Road Box 447
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
- Cancellation for refund must be made by 12 noon two working days before workshop begins.
- Refund will be made payable to participant.
- Failure to attend workshop does not constitute an official withdrawal.
- Computer workshops are limited to 20 participants.
- Macintosh computers used unless otherwise noted.
- If a minimum enrollment is not reached a week before the workshop, it may be cancelled so register early!
- If you do not receive a confirmation receipt in 7 days or if you enroll less than 5 working days prior to the start of the class, call 956-8400 to confirm enrollment.