If you’re a high school student with a passion for science, the Science in Action program offers an exciting summer experience!
- Noncredit courses provide hands-on learning with world-class UH Mānoa faculty and research.
- High school students gain access to university facilities, laboratories, and data.
- Explore a new field and strengthen your résumé.
Explore the possibilities…
- Field Research: The Biodiversity of Hawaiʻi’s Wetlands
- Computer Programming with Visual Basic.NET
- Environmental Conservation & Sustainability from Mauka to Makai
- Oceanography: How the Ocean Works
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Marine Science Investigations
Watch the 2013 Medical Diagnosis and Treatment class in action!