If youíre a high school student with a passion for science, the Science in Action program offers an exciting summer experience!
- Noncredit courses provide hands-on learning with world-class UH Mānoa faculty and research.
- High school students gain access to university facilities, laboratories, and data.
- Explore a new field and strengthen your résumé.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about next summerís program as soon as it becomes available.
Summer 2013 courses provide a sample of what will be offered next summer…
- Field Botany: Exploring Hawaiʻi’s Wetlands
- Rediscovering Mathematics: The Transfinite Possibilities
- Marine Microbiological Mysteries
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Introduction to Marine Science Investigations