If you’re a high school student with a passion for science, the Science in Action program offers an exciting summer experience!
- Noncredit courses provide hands-on learning with world-class UH Mānoa faculty and research.
- High school students gain access to university facilities, laboratories, and data.
- Explore a new field and strengthen your résumé.
Explore the possibilities…
- Explorations in Marine Microbial Ecology
- Marine Resource Economics
- Field Botany: Exploring Hawaiʻi’s Wetlands
- Astronomy: Seeing the Universe with New Eyes
- Computer Programming with Visual Basic .NET
- Managing Natural Resources, from Mauka to Makai
- How the Ocean Works: Introduction to Oceanography
- Mapping the Outdoors: Introduction to Field Cartography
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Introduction to Marine Science Investigations
Watch the 2013 Medical Diagnosis and Treatment class in action!
To apply, download the Science in Action application form.