Applying to Outreach College

Admission through our programs will allow you to register for Outreach College Extension and Summer courses only.



If you are interested in courses offered through the standard UHM Fall and Spring semesters, please contact UHM Undergraduate Admissions or UHM Graduate Division to submit an application.