Admission through our programs will allow you to register for Outreach College Extension and Summer courses only.
Access the Online Application

Apply online for the UHM Outreach College using the University of Hawai’i System Centralized Application Service (CAS) by Liaison.

Apply Now Summer 2024 Apply Now Fall 2024 View Requirements
View Help Center

Visit the Applicant Help Center for instructions and help with applying.

Applicant Portal Login

The Applicant Portal login is separate from your UH Account login.  If this is your first time using the Centralized Application Service (CAS), please create an account.

  1. Click the Create an Account button.
  2. Fill in the blanks (e.g., your name and contact information).
  3. Click the Create my account button at the bottom of the page.
  4. My Extended Profile: Click the drop-down menu and select Citizen (US), Non-US Citizen, US National or COFA Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
Choose Your Program
  1. Click the “Add Program” Tab. Find the search bar on the page and enter Non-Degree Seeking, Unclassified Programs.
  2. Find the program with the correct Term and Year you are looking for.
  3. Click the plus sign (+) in the left column.
  4. A check (√) marks your selected program.You will be asked to review your program selection..
Complete the Program Application

Under the “My Application” tab, you will find the 4 parts or quadrants to your application to complete:

  1. Personal Information (6 sections)
  2. Academic History (2 sections)
  3. Supporting Information (2 sections)
  4. Program Materials (1 section)

The Program Material section has questions and requests documents to upload that are specific to the program you selected.

Submit Your Application

Under the “Submit Application” tab, you will be able to click on the “Submit” button, once all 4 sections or quadrants are completed.  

Upon successful submission, please allow up to 10 working days for your application to be processed and our notification to be emailed to you.

If you are interested in courses offered through the standard UHM Fall and Spring semesters, please contact UHM Undergraduate Admissions or UHM Graduate Division to submit an application.