Helpful information to help you register for classes at Outreach College.
- Students register for UH Mānoa courses by accessing the registration system through MyUH. In order to register through MyUH you will need to have a UH Username and Password.
- After being admitted as a UH student and setting up your UH Username, you will be able to access the STAR GPS Registration System directly or through MyUH.
- You can search for your course through STAR or the Class Availability. Make note of the course reference number (CRN) to be used for registration.
Helpful tips to remember
- Refer to the Office of the Registrar for up to date information.
- Courses in the Extension terms have 4-digit CRNs.
- Look at the start and end dates of your selected courses; numerous courses do not begin on the first day of the term.
- Some courses are held off campus or on neighbor islands. Check the location of the courses before you register.
- Students registering for courses numbered 500+ are required to have a bachelorʻs degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or its equivalent from a recognized foreign institution of higher learning.
Refer to the Registration Timetable for your registration start dates. Once registration begins it is continuous through the late registration period for the course. To view important course deadline dates, refer to the Academic Calendar.