Going back to school is a big step; learn what the qualifications are to get started.
Why Invest in Yourself Now?
A bachelor’s degree is an investment in your future and in the community. A college graduate has a statistically higher earning potential, serves as a positive role model, and contributes to a more socially and economically equitable society. If you’ve made it to senior year, you’ve come too far to leave empty-handed — and we’re here to help you get back on track!
- The longer you wait, the harder it becomes to return
- Increase your earning and promotion potential
- Personal satisfaction of earning your degree
- Serve as a role model for family and friends
- Online and on-campus courses available
- CBM is here to help you graduate – let’s make a plan!
The Come Back to Mānoa program is designed to help former UHM students return to complete their first Bachelorʻs degree. Participants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Not enrolled at UHM for at least two semesters (excluding summers, approved leaves of absence, or study abroad)
• Earned 90 or more credits (Senior standing)
• In good academic standing with at least a 2.0 GPA
If you think you meet these minimum qualifications (or are unsure) and wish further information about returning to graduate, please complete the form on the Let’s Connect! webpage. We will review your academic record to determine eligibility, and if you are not eligible for the CBM program, we will connect you with another academic advisor who can assist you.