The Come Back To Mānoa team offers a variety of services to help you complete your degree.
CBM Support Services
CBM serves as an advocate for participating students and provides encouragement, guidance, and assistance.
Services and Incentives:
- Partners with students to identify a plan for the quickest attainment of their degree
- Provides consistent, convenient, individualized support
- Serves as a single point of contact to help students navigate the final hurdles to graduation
Mentoring and Coaching:
- We call CBM participants each semester to discuss course progress, financial status, registration for the next semester, and application to graduate.
- We call CBM participants who are not registered for the current semester to discuss how we can facilitate their return.
- We send bi-monthly emails to registered and non-registered CBM participants to update them on campus services.