Ten Week NICE
Four ten-week sessions per year, beginning each January, April, July, and October. The CEFR-based curriculum focuses on English for academic, professional, and general purposes.
• Centers on oral communication and cultural competence
• Innovative methods for teaching and practicing real-world listening and speaking tasks
• TOEIC and TOEFL preparation classes
• Accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation
Three Week NICE
A three-week session each winter, spring, and summer. The curriculum focuses on English conversation and culture.
• Concentrates on communication, culture, and community
• Interactive classes, practical communication, in-class and off-campus activities
• Hawaiian culture workshop and optional excursions