Contact the Financial Aid Office at your university or college for information about summer financial aid availability and procedures BEFORE registering for classes.

Some colleges and universities have financial aid Consortium Agreements with the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. If you need the UHM Financial Aid Services to complete a Consortium Agreement form, fax the form to (808) 956-3985.