Helpful information about payment options and policies for Summer Sessions.
1st PAYMENT DEADLINE
APRIL 29, 2022
Payment for registration between March 8, 2022 and April 29, 2022.
2nd PAYMENT DEADLINE
JUNE 9, 2022
Payment for registration between April 29, 2022 and June 9, 2022 is due on June 9, 2022.
Payment for any registration after June 9, 2022 is due at the time of registration.
- Failure to pay for tuition and fees by the payment deadline may result in the cancellation of registration.
FINANCIAL AID – If you have applied for Financial Aid with the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa for the Summer term you will not be required to make payment by the payment deadline.
To avoid financial and/or academic penalties (e.g. an “F” or “W” grade), you must drop any unwanted classes prior to the 100% refund deadline. Specific course dates are available on the online academic calendar.
Your bill will be viewable through MyUH after you register. A tuition bill will NOT be mailed to you. Be sure to review your student account after completing registration, making any changes to your schedule or making a payment. You are responsible for confirming enrollment, verifying payment has been processed, and checking for any course changes (e.g. change in meeting room).
Financial Liability Policy
Enrollment at the University of Hawaiʻi signifies consent to, and acceptance of, all policies and procedures governing enrollment, including financial liability. Students who fail to remit payment when due, agree to pay the University of Hawaiʻi all reasonable costs for collection, including collection agency, attorney’s, and court fees.
How to Make A Payment
- Pay online through MyUH
- MasterCard, VISA, or any credit card accepted by the Discover Network such as Discover, Diners, and JCB
- Any debit card accepted by NYCE, PLUS, STAR or ACCEL networks
- eCheck or eSavings
- Mail a check made payable to the University of Hawaiʻi with a completed Credit Course Payment Form.
- University of Hawaiʻi Outreach College, 2440 Campus Road, Box 447 Honolulu, HI 96822 Attn: CASHIER
- Allow a minimum of 5 working days for mail delivery to ensure the payment is received prior to the payment deadline. Be sure to write your UH Number and course reference number (CRN) on the check.
- Third Party Sponsor Scholarship Payment. Recipient payments are not automatically posted to your student account.
- Purchase Order, Authorization Letter from Sponsor, Third Party Authorization Form, etc.
- Submit a written financial guarantee document to the Outreach College Cashier by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Outreach College, 2440 Campus Road, Box 447, Honolulu, HI 96822, attn: CASHIER.
After you pay and before the first day of class, connect to MyUH, and confirm your enrollment in your course(s), verify that your payment has been processed, and check for any course changes.
Financial Obligation Holds
Students who have not met their financial obligations (traffic fines, library fines, locker fees, lab breakage charges, transcript fees, loans, rental contracts, etc.) to the satisfaction of the University of Hawaiʻi may be denied a variety of enrollment services including registration and transcripts.
Students with financial obligation holds on their account may drop or withdraw from courses, within the 100% or 50% refund period, by contacting the Outreach College Student Services for assistance.
Payment tendered to the University of Hawai‘i or any department therein, and returned from the maker’s bank for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, closed bank account, incorrect bank information) will result in a $25.00 charge and a hold will be placed on your account. DO NOT place a STOP PAYMENT on checks. A stop payment is considered a returned check. Returned checks and stop payments are not acknowledged as an official drop from courses or withdrawal from the University. Outstanding tuition and fees will remain on your student account until payment is made or courses are officially dropped during the full refund period.
For any questions regarding payment deadlines, payment, or refunds, please contact the Outreach College Cashier Office at email@example.com.