Summer Scholar Program application steps.
- Sophomores or Juniors in high school during 2021-2022 academic year
- 3.5 GPA
- Maturity and motivation required to complete university-level course work
- Parent/guardian approval
How to Apply
Application deadline: April 15, 2022
- Complete the Summer Scholar Application Form (download fillable pdf).
- Ask your parent or legal guardian to read the Parental Approval section on the application form. If they approve, ask them to sign on the Parent/Guardian Signature line. Also ask that your parent or legal guardian help you to complete the Residency Declaration Form (page 2 of the Summer Scholar Application Form).
- Request a copy of your high school transcripts (official or unofficial) from your schoolʻs records office. Check to see that a cumulative GPA which includes your Fall 2021 grades is on your transcript. Some schools only update student transcripts at the end of each academic year. If your transcript does not include your Fall 2021 grades, submit your Fall 2021 semester report card along with your high school transcript.
- Submit your application, Residency Declaration form and transcript via UH FileDrop to Recipient: email@example.com.
Call (808) 956-9246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org